Insurance Forum JAPAN 2019 5 June, 2019 Tokyo, Japan
This full one-day industry event provides an ideal opportunity to discuss the roles of insurance in achieving the G20's growth goals, particularly in the context of aging society, resilient economy, digital innovation and regulatory landscape, bringing together +200 participants from regulatory/supervisory authorities across jurisdictions as well as global industry.
Insurance business can help governments to achieve their growth objectives through its unique capacity to invest in various kinds of assets and provide society with protection against risk. Its importance will be much greater when pursuing sustainable growth in an era of global uncertainty.
Participants are invited to discuss how significantly insurance industry can support the G20 priorities, raising recognition of insurance as a critical partner for policymakers.
This event is hosted by THE LIFE INSURANCE ASSOCIATION OF JAPAN (LIAJ) under the auspices of the Japanese G20 Presidency.
- G20 OSAKA Summit 2019: https://www.g20.org/en/
- G20 Japan 2019 –Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting: https://www.g20fukuoka2019.mof.go.jp/en/
- Priorities for G20 Finance Track in 2019: https://www.g20fukuoka2019.mof.go.jp/en/outline/pdf/20190213_2.pdf
- Conference materials:
- Panel 1: Hiroaki Miyata
- Panel 2:
- Panel 3:
- Event summary
(President, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance
His Excellency Taro Aso
Deputy Prime Minister,
Minister of Finance,
and Minister of State for
Financial Services, Japan
Dr. Juan Pazo
of Insurance (SSN), Argentina
Mr. Toshihide Endo
Financial Services Agency
(From left: Prof. Yoshihiro Kawai, Mr. Clement Cheung Wan-ching,
Ms. Ho Hern Shin, Ms. Nina Arquint, Mr. Wayne Xu, Prof. Hiroaki Miyata)
(From left: Mr. Masamichi Kono, Mr. Greig Woodring,
Ms. Michaela Koller, Prof. Olivia S. Mitchell, Mr. Seiji Inagaki)
(From left: Mr. Don Forgeron, Mr. Kiyoshi Fukuwatari, Dr. Ceyla Pazarbasioglu,
Prof. Naoyuki Yoshino, Mr. Thomas Leonardi)
(From left: Mr. Jonathan Dixon, Dr. Manuela Zweimueller, Mr. Hiroshi Ota,
Ms. Chlora Lindley-Myers, Mr. Andrew Bulley, Mr. Thomas Wilson, Mr. Bryan Pickel)
Mr. Recaredo Arias
President, Global Federation of Insurance Associations (GFIA)
/ Director General, Insurance Association of Mexico (AMIS)
in the four panel sessions, 23 distinguished speakers will present their views on the role of insurance in relation to the relevant priorities of the Japanese Presidency.
*Simultaneous interpretation service available (English - Japanese).
- Panel session 1: Utilizing Digital Technology Considering Ageing
- Panel session 2: Responding to Ageing
- Panel session 3: Contribution to Building a Resilient Economy
- Panel session 4: International Insurance Regulatory Framework from the perspective of Ageing and Building a Resilient Economy
30th floor, Main Tower (Room Diamond)
30-10-4 Takanawa, Minato-ku,Tokyo
- The LIAJ may use personal data (i.e. name, address, phone number, email address, affiliation, image) jointly as outlined below with its member companies for the purposes of organizing Insurance Forum Japan 2019. If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact: LIAJ at InsuranceForumJapan2019@seiho.or.jp
For inquiries, please contact InsuranceForumJapan2019@seiho.or.jp